I normally am not one to be organized, or do things by the book. But, I have decided that I am going to try and create a somewhat of a Slovak Bucket list for my time here, so that I can try and leave Slovakia next July with no regrets. Of course, some of these might be very vague, and some might be very specific, either way, I want to try and accomplish all of these before I leave here!
- Hike in the High Tatras Mountians.
- Go to the Soviet Army Monument in Bratislava
- Explore the Slovak woods with a metal detector and find something before my time
- Have a snowball fight in Slovakia
- Buy and wear an Adidas track suit to school
- Explore somewhere I am not supposed to be
- Visit Bratislava Castle
- Learn enough Slovak to be able to write a blog post in it
- Leave here with more money than I came with
- Get fit while I am here
- Cook a real American meal for my host family
- Visit Slovak Paradise National Park
- Go to Demanovska Cave of Liberty
- Go to a Slovak concert with someone
- Visit the Levoca cage of shame
- Visit the ruins of Cachtice castle
- Revisit Bojnice Castle
- Find a tank that I have never seen before
- Visit the sight of a significant WWII battle
- Learn to make Halusky
- Shop in Bratislava
- Go home weighing more than I came here
- Get a Skoda hat (I know Skoda is Czech but who is counting)
I know I will think of more as time goes on, I will update this list if I can think of more!
If you are looking for a great light weight camera that takes fantastic pictures, I would definitively recommend this setup here.